View Brand Evaluator brochure
Bancography's Brand Evaluator, a quantitative research
program, gauges the institution's brand strength and penetration in a market. At a cost less than traditional sampling surveys,
the Brand Evaluator provides the drivers of effective marketing by
measuring seven essential areas:
Findings from the Brand Evaluator will allow the institution to evaluate its marketing efforts,
monitor consumer behavior and assess the effectiveness of its brand positioning.
- market share
- considered set
- Bancography will conduct 400 random digit dial consumer interviews per market.
- Bancography will conduct 100 additional interviews from the client's customer base.
- Interview will last six minutes.
- Bancography will mask the survey sponsorship.
- Top of mind awareness: When you think of financial institutions in your area, which one comes to mind first?
- Secondary awareness: What other institutions come to mind?
- Market share: Which one financial institution do you deal with most; that is, the one you consider your primary financial institution?
- Differentiation: Why do you use PRIMARY as your primary financial institution instead of another institution?
- Loyalty: How likely are you to recommend PRIMARY to a friend or business associate?
- Considered set: If you had to switch from PRIMARY in the next 30 days where would you go?
- Identity: What comes to mind when you think of PRIMARY?
- Positioning: How is PRIMARY different from others?
For more information, contact us at (205) 251-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.