Bancography Brand Value Index
What is your institution's brand worth?
Have you ever wondered why
two institutions can start with $100 million in equity capital, yet one can build an enterprise worth double that while the other can grow by only
half that amount? Much of the difference represents the value of the institutionís brand.
To assist institutions with evaluating the strength of their brands, Bancography developed the Bancography Brand Value Index.
The Bancography Brand Value Index calculates the value of
an institution's brand and ranks that institution among its peers.
In calculating brand value, Bancography quantifies the proportion of each institutionís long term value that is attributable to the intangible factors that
constitute an institutionís brand. These factors include the institutionís reputation, service quality, image and market awareness. The brand value index
identifies institutions that produce financial results beyond what their capital base, market conditions and competitive environments would predict.
Bancography has released its 2011 Bancography Brand Value Index rankings for banks and credit unions. Click the links below for more information.
2011 Bancography Brand Value Index
- View a list of the most valuable financial brands. (PDF)
- Read the press release about the most valuable bank brands. (PDF)
- Read the press release about the most valuable credit union brands. (PDF)
- Read more about Bancography Brand Value Index in Bancology.(PDF)
Contact us at (205) 252-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to know where your institution ranks.
(Information available to financial institutions only).
- Click here to view 2010's most valuable financial brands. (PDF)
- Click here to view 2009's most valuable financial brands. (PDF)
- Click here to view 2008's most valuable financial brands. (PDF)